A Little Mold, A Little Smoke - Michaelis to the Rescue
Chris and his wife were preparing to sell their house when they ran into a problem with the inspection. A leaky faucet outside had caused minor mold in their crawlspace. Their Realtor recommended a company she often referred her clients to – Michaelis Corporation.
"They were awesome," Chris said of his experience with the Michaelis team. "They came in and checked it out. We worked with Dell Phillips and he spelled out everything that needed to happen."
Michaelis got to work, dealing with the mold and encapsulating the crawlspace. They also installed a cold air return vent on the door into the crawlspace so it had air flow in the future.
"I applaud them," Chris said. "I don't think it's easy to do the work that they do. But boy, they did it, and did it efficiently."
Chris said the Michaelis team left their home looking exactly as they found it, which was important as the couple was trying to sell it.
"They were very professional," he said. "They were hardworking, courteous and arrived in a timely manner. They did great work."
Chris said he would recommend Michaelis to anyone needing their services. And it turned out he did, just a few months later, when the gas range at their new house caught on fire. The flames were put out quickly with no major damage, but the smell of smoke lingered.
"We called Michaelis the next day," Chris said. "They came out and assessed it, brought the equipment out, and the smell was gone."
Chris knows he may be calling Michaelis again in the future.
"Things happen, and when they do, you need someone you can count on," he said. "For us that's been Michaelis."