Job Title: Field Technician
The ideal candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including water extraction, mold remediation, demo of areas affected by water, fire, mold, or other catastrophic events, clean-up of debris, and may provide installation of new replacement materials. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who is responsive to customers' needs.
- Complete and turn in field reports and water log books that capture all time, materials, equipment, and work completed on site.
- Work under all weather conditions, all year round, and wear appropriate protective gear under any and all circumstances.
- Work under extreme temperate and adverse conditions in confined spaces to include clean up and repair of crawlspaces, attics, CAT 3 losses, biohazard/trauma cleanup sites, and accidents or sites of catastrophe.
- Work with chemicals and adhere to all safety guidelines for those chemicals as required by law.
- Move equipment and materials with ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Maintain and clean equipment, vehicles, and warehouse consistently.
- Practice and adhere to all safety and training as required by law and company policies.
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair, or preventative maintenance to customers. Think big picture.
- Be available for on-call team rotation as an emergency responder and be able to work overtime when needed.
- Willingness to learn new skills, new methods, and from hands-on experience you might not otherwise have.
- Ability to work independently with confidence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Must pass background check and drug screen.
- Flexible schedule availability for on-call 24/7 rotating team schedule.
- Initiative, motivation, and ability to think ahead.
- Team player willing to accept direction and guidance.
- Must be punctual and have reliable transportation.
- Organizational skillset.
- Knowledge of computer and phone technology, communication methods, and uploading of documents and pictures.
- Professional hygiene and presentation of self as company representative.